We seek to invest in growing companies in partnership with experienced and entrepreneurial managers. We do not seek to run the businesses of our portfolio companies - we rely on the management teams of our portfolio companies to oversee day-to-day operations. Involvement with our portfolio companies is typically via the Board of Directors and oversight consulting. Boston Harbor Capital acts as a resource base and provides multi-functional support to our business partners to assist in executing the business and investment plan.
Boston Harbor Capital invests in companies that possess the following characteristics:
- Competitive market position
- Experienced management teams
- Strong technology and operating expertise
- Strong earnings and cash flow growth potential
- EBITDA between $2 million and $10 million
- Enterprise values of between $10 million to $100 million